Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pictures of my Family!

I'd like to share just a few pictures of my family and some of our most favorite memories. 


This is my sweet family. My husband Tyson is hold our 2 year old, Luke and I'm holding our 4 year old, Hank.


This picture of our boys was taken last year just after their birthdays. 


My Handsome Hank


My Handsome Luke


Me and my two favorite boys


Father's Day last year. My boys in their matching ties.


As a family we love to spend time in the outdoors. We like fishing and camping most of all. This is me and Luke on our first fishing trip of the year. 


My boys are best friends and love just being with each other. 


One of our many trips to the zoo. We love going to see all the fun animals.


Luke loves eating popcorn


Hank being the silly boy that he is


"Helping" daddy make a crab pot. 


Hanging out with Grandma and the cousins last summer. 


Last year we went to Disneyland with my mom and siblings. We had such a blast and hope to go back soon. 

The family with Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates, he's a favorite at our house. 


Swimming in the hotel pool


Meeting Lightning McQueen was also a big highlight


Riding the teacups


Alice in Wonderland


My siblings, mom and I recreating a family photo taken over 15 years ago when we last went to Disneyland. From top to bottom: Mom, Carina, Amy, Me, Jason and Makell. 


Tyson and Hank on the carousel


Me and Luke on the carousel


Standing outside of Disneyland for the traditional Mickey Mouse photo



No comments:

Post a Comment